[Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Count me on this. The previous behavior of Save/Save As was just fine. Save As did exactly what Export is
doing now, without giving me grief over me format choice. Reason around it and praise the change as the holy
frail if you want, it's still retarded and makes no sense. Save As doesn't overwrite the existing image, so
there is no reason for the program to force this silly assed Export function on me or anyone else. Avoiding
accidental overwrite using Save is avoided with a quick "are you sure?" dialog. Pushing this whole new system
feels like training wheels to me. Assuming I'm not smart enough to not goof my own work.

Nevermind the preview function is apparently broken in the Export dialog. I went to save a small image as jpg
in it, and it tells me the resulting file will be 1.3GB in size. In reality it ends up 193KB. 2.6 didn't have
these issues. 2.6 worked in a fashion that made sense. Maybe I'll just go back to 2.6. :-/

--
Red