Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Hi,
paul readiescards co uk (2012-05-03 at 0703.06 +0100):
My use case:  I use GIMP for its mult-layer features, creating images from
scratch and I want to save all my work in this multi-layer format (XCF) but
I need to send draft versions and the finished image to
friends/customers/websites etc as a flat image (e.g. an exported PNG)

So the new interface significantly helps me work much more effectively

In the old one, you could do this with Save a Copy.

GSR