Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Lyle <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
Yeah; file this decision under if it ain't broke, fix it anyway category.   lol

Maybe there is a method to the developer's madness, but I've yet seen the reason why.   Doubt it will get
changed back now though, so I've just accepted it, but I've still not gotten use to it yet, and I've been
running RC1 for a few weeks now.    :)

The total lack of respect in this thread (madness? really?) is
disappointing. Where do all these feelings of entitlement come from?

I've been using the betas for a while (single-window on a tiling WM,
whee!!) and it took all of 2 sessions to get used to the change. Its
just a different key for the same behaviour, after all, no
functionality has been removed. But of course writing rants to the ML
and insinuating negative motives to the devs is preferable to
retraining finger memory....