Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

I didn't mean for Gimp proper to offer different versions
or make it part of the program in preferences etc.
I meant where are the files that determine what the dialog
boxes and menus say, and where exporting and/or saving
are accomplished to? It can't be that hard, you're just talking
about meta files or something, right?
Dan