Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
However I stlll find it highly disturbing that so many people felt
that the project wasn't doing dccent PR work, and yet noone else
volunteered. If I'm run down by a truck tomorrow, what is the
community going to do about the lack of a PR person again?

Please, please look both ways when crossing the street!

Seriously, I'm not at a place where I can volunteer much in the way of
time or resources.  I wish that I could though, and I'm grateful that
you are doing so much these days.

Chris