[Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Kasim Ahmic <kasim ahmic gmail com> wrote:
I was just thinking like a toggle in the Preferences saying something like "Use old save/export method".
But by default it's set to the new method.

Kasim.

I encourage you to carefully read intro at
http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Save_%2B_export_specification. It really
explains why this option wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org

I had a look to that page, and it made me understand that this option had been chosen by stiff, dogmatic and
narrow-minded people who consider us, the users, vile and mentally limited cattle who needs to be evangelized
by you, the programmers, enjoying the holy light and full understanding of the world's arcana...

--
Francois (via gimpusers.com)