Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Just to add one more link to this long thread, do you remember when
the Toolbox menus disappeared? How many people whined or screamed
because this change ruined their way to use GIMP? How many people
spoke about MY workflow, MY habits, MY opinion about this stupid
change, and threatened to stick to version 2.4, to fork to a more
sensible version, to give up and use something else, to develop their
own GNU image processing program? How many people explained that GIMP
developer were stupid, ignorant, arrogant, scornful, etc. (I can't
find my thesaurus to add more synonyms)?

And now, how many people remember the Toolbox menus?

Olivier Lecarme