Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8... missing something

gms9810 <forums gimpusers com> writes:

Hi, All
I just downloaded v2.8, installed it (Windows 7 Pro, 3g RAM, dual 1.66g cores, 120 G HD) and as I expected,
it didn't work. I got the same results when I tried the various versions of 2.7. The installation seemed to
go fine ut when I started it I got message after message about missing dlls, most of which were in the
folder already. I went and downloaded the few that were actually missing and tried again with the same
results.

Which DLL's?

Is it a HP machine?