Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On 05/02/2012 10:03 PM, Paul Read wrote:

I love the new way  much much more logical and easier and effective to use

Could you elaborate on why it is more logical and easier and effective to use? What use cases do you perform on a regular basis which are improved by the new interface?

I'm asking because I truly don't understand. I'm sure there must be some reason why the developers felt the interface changes would make sense to some users, but I just don't get it. Can you help me understand what's better now?

  jik