Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

"Judah Kleinveldt" <judahyodh yahoo ca> writes:

Wow it seems those in disfavour of the new "save-export" function are pretty agro.

Although I don't have a neutral stance on it, I also see it as a
_trivial_ change; and when I reflect a bit, I don't think it deserves
this much discussion. As http://bikeshed.com/ (well worth the read)
beautifully explains, "the amount of noise generated by a change is
inversely proportional to the complexity of the change".

-Kevin