Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 17:21 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 11:45 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
OT: This is just to note that David's last reply has now fallen off the
right-hand edge of my (landscape-mode) screen, i.e. I can't see even the
first character of the Subject.

Do you mean the 'R' for 'Reply' which is the first character of the real
subject, or are you including the horrid '[Evolution]' nonsense which
obscures the real subject and is entirely pointless because it's on
*EVERY* mail in the evolution mailing list folder.

The subject part of the line is completely empty on mine and has been
for the last 5 or 6 messages - everything, including the down arrow and
the Re: are of the edge of the screen...

Conclusion: we're talking too much.