Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 13:54 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
 All of the direct replies from experienced users are usually
followed
within a few minutes by another email saying something like "Sorry,
replied directly to you in my haste, that should have gone to the
list".

Experienced users do make mistakes, and may well have disabled the nag
pop-up which saves the novice users. But still this is a *much* better
failure mode than accidentally sending stuff to the list which should
have been public.

[missing a "not" in there I think]

I thought we were past that. I've already accepted your suggestion that
Ctrl-R should not change behaviour, precisely for this reason. Let's not
keep beating a dead horse.

poc