Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list
- From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:40:46 +0100
On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 09:05 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Experienced users do make mistakes, and may well have disabled the nag
pop-up which saves the novice users. But still this is a *much* better
failure mode than accidentally sending stuff to the list which should
have been public.
[missing a "not" in there I think]
I thought we were past that.
So did I, but we are *still* seeing proposals which would replace the
existing private "Reply" button with a new "Reply" button that sometimes
replies to the list.
(At least, if that *wasn't* where the 'DWYTIM Reply' button was intended
to go, I don't see what the point is).
] [Thread Prev