Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 22:36 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
GNOME's HIG generally forbids changing menus and toolbars on the fly
like that, and I tend to agree.

Does that include changing the name of the 'Reply' button to read
'Private Reply'? I've got a patch for that, but I was dubious about that
anyway just because it changes the size of the button.

With the "are you sure you want to reply privately?" autonag, perhaps it
isn't really necessary anyway.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation