Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 16:32 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
 In fact I think mostly you don't, but when you do (on munged lists)
you really do.

The current option, if enabled, *only* takes effect on munged lists.
Specifically, it will only ignore a Reply-To: address if that address
matches the address in a List-Post: header.

I don't mind another option but it's not the whole solution. On munged
lists (the Fedora list is the prime example) I almost always just hit
Ctrl-L, but on the rare occasions I want to communicate privately to the
sender I don't want to have to go change an option before trying to
reply. That's why I need Reply To Author.

poc