Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

må. den 22. 02. 2016 klokka 19.45 (+0100) skreiv Ralf Mardorf:
On Mon, 2016-02-22 at 19:12 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
Yes, it's just the list. I can't see no difference in the headers,
sorry. Where do I change the settings, if it's the list?

At the bottom there's "Unsubscribe or edit options".

Take a look at:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2016-February/msg00218.html

and

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2016-February/msg00221.html

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Btw. Ubuntu claims
    Replying to digest emails breaks the threading
    http://community.ubuntu.com/contribute/support/mailinglists/
    but actually it's solvable by using MIME Digest
    http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node28.html

    So don't worry, even "reputed experts" have no knowledge about mailman.

 Great! Hopefully I will now only get ONE copy to my Inbox, and not two
- even though I don't fully understand it.

But how come I go make those changes on that site without entering my
password? :O

Stig