Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

to. den 11. 02. 2016 klokka 09.49 (+0000) skreiv Pete Biggs:
There are a lot of info there, and I'm not quite sure what I'm looking
for. Both the attachments says 'ordinary text document' (translated from
Norwegian), and the third says PGP/Mime encrypted.

So they are something that was attached before it was received and
nothing to do with Evolution.

I suppose it's possible that if there was no "name=" part of the mime
header, Evolution will have to think of a name in order to save them
and it is certainly likely it will use 'attachment.dat' for the first
one, and 'attachment.dat(1)' for the second so as not to overwrite the
first.

P.

Using the Ctr+U command, I got this info:

--=-cAzVArTuBQDjGRJ48pLs

--=-xXDXkoaX8HQyph0FZ2XF

The other info I get, but these two must be connected to the
attachments, I guess?