Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

fr. den 05. 02. 2016 klokka 13.30 (+0000) skreiv Patrick O'Callaghan:
On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 14:01 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
Great! That's what I was thinking. So, the importation of keys is no
problem. I just wondered if that's enough for Evolution. All my
contacts
are already on my key-ring. I was wondering if Evolution kind of
looked
them up from my key-ring for encryption in Evolution? I was curious
if I
had to import them into Evolution in addition to importing them to my
key-ring (which I always do in my terminal).

Assuming your Evolution preferences are set correctly, Evo will just
import the keys it needs from your key-ring. It may ask you for a
password to unlock the key-ring the first time you use it during a
session.

poc

It seems like I manage to send signed emails. Not sure about he
encryption yet. But it seems like I cannot encrypt and sign at the same
time. I get an error message when I try that.