Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

to. den 11. 02. 2016 klokka 10.12 (+0000) skreiv Pete Biggs:

Using the Ctr+U command, I got this info:

--=-cAzVArTuBQDjGRJ48pLs

--=-xXDXkoaX8HQyph0FZ2XF

The other info I get, but these two must be connected to the
attachments, I guess?

No, not really.  The first one - multipart/mixed - is just saying that
there are multiple parts to the mime message and giving the string that
delineates them (you can have nested mime messages, so it needs to know
where the parts begin and end).  The second one is the beginning of the
text contents of the email message.

P.

What about this, then? Does this say anything about why there's always
two .dat-files attached together with the encrypted attachment?

--=-FBjrxYQ2/8R5tscH+TLU

And if so, what does it tell me?

Sincerely,
SRW