Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

fr. den 05. 02. 2016 klokka 09.27 (-0500) skreiv Adam Tauno Williams:
On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 15:06 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
It seems like I manage to send signed emails. Not sure about he
encryption yet. But it seems like I cannot encrypt and sign at the
same time. I get an error message when I try that.

I received and could read your encrypted message to my address; I
replied with an encrypted message.

Note that when you send such a message you want to SIGN *AND* ENCRYPT.
 Both.  It is an odd use-case to encrypt without signing.

Thanks again. I think the encryption and the signing is working together
now. It seems like everything is back in order. One of my recipients
told me that the SHA value of my signing is SHA-1 and not the value I
set it to be in here, which is SHA-512.

SRW