Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

... twice in inbox might come from those who reply to YOU and to the
LIST. I don't. Do you see this here twice ?

No, yours and other's messages only comes one. But the one I'm writing
now will come twice into my Inbox.

Is it just this list or is it all emails?

If it's just this list, then there's a list option to send you (or not)
copies of emails you post.

If it's everything, look at the headers - if Evolution itself is saving
them, then there will be no "Received" headers, if it's your provider
then there will be at least one "Received". Compare the headers on each
copy of the email in your Inbox to see if they are identical or being
generated at different parts of the mail sending process.

Another alternative is that you've set Evolution to always BCC:
yourself.

P.