Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

On Mon, 2016-02-22 at 17:29 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
må. den 22. 02. 2016 klokka 16.23 (+0000) skreiv Pete Biggs:
It's probably best to start a new topic for unrelated questions -
nobody will ever find this in amongst all those GPG emails.

Is your service provider also saving sent copies?

P.

Oh, it probably is. In sent folder. Here I get them saved in the
folder
where the message I'm responding on is. Like this one. It will be
saved
in Inbox, twice.

Thanks for the hint!

Stig

It saved twice in Inbox?
My email provider stores the replies in Sent and additionally in Inbox.

Rudolf