Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:44:52 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

This here was sent TO me and CCed to the list. If I'd REPLY TO ALL
you'd receive my answer twice ...

Not necessarily.  There is a list option to prevent getting double
emails when you are directly sent a copy.

With the disadvantage that you then receive the mail from the writer,
but not the mail with the list headers [1] and this makes a big
difference for filters and replies.

[1]
"Avoid duplicate copies of messages?
When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list
message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing list.
Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list; select No
to receive copies."