Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

As the "Content-Type:" says, that's the PGP encrypted attachment.

I don't know why there are two .dat files.

If you want, forward the mail (as an attachment) to me and I'll have a
look at it.  But it won't be immediately.

P.

Another thing I've noticed, is that I get two copies of sent letters
(replies) to the folder I'm sending from. It's enough with one copy, and
I don't understand why I get two copies. Is there something I can do
about this?

Regards,
Stig