Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

må. den 22. 02. 2016 klokka 14.10 (+0100) skreiv Ralf Mardorf:
I only mentioned a few pitfalls/falsities about what signing,
encryption, TOR etc. could provide and what not and why to care about
pitfalls. A discussion about motives is irrelevant.

I agree. Thank you, Sir. Your messages are very educational. I aslo
agree that it cannot be built on entirely. We need to know about the
pitfalls. I'm grateful for everything I learn in here.

Stig