Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

Hi,
Is there a tag for bugs relating to bugs  with building on windows?
I ask because then I can track down patches not yet in trunk in order
to apply them and (hopefully) build banshee successfully.
If there's no simple way to find the relevant bugs in bugzilla, a list
of links would also be appreciated.
Thanks