[Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

So in attempting to compile under windows after following the instructions
http://banshee.fm/download/development/ here , when I attempt to compile,  I
get many (140) errors, most relating to Hyena. I looked though the source
download and found that banshee/src/Hyena is empty. Git pulling in that
directory told me that everything is up to date (I don't really know git, so
maybe that's not the right thing to do). Is that normal?
Thank you,
Joe