Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

As far as the installer is concerned, what would it have to install?

like:
gtk# {"\Program Files\GtkSharp\"} (if not already installed to latest version)
gst# {"\Program Files\GStreamerSharp\"} (if not already installed to
latest version)
Banshee 2.0 {"\Program Files\Banshee"}
Shortcuts (Optional desktop and QuickLaunch "Shortcuts" + a StartMenu
directory w/ customizable name)
Listing in installed programs (Windows Registry?)

More/less/different?