[Banshee-List] Sorting in the Music Library and Device

My sort order in the Music Library and "Device" (an attached USB disk)
is not correct. This it not the typical problem reported of multiple
artists, I have my tags appropriately organized in albums by artists,
and the albums are listed appropriately for the right artists, it's
just a problem of sorting. I think it is related to changed the name
of the artist, but I'm not sure.

I had

Abel Carlevaro
Albeniz Issac
Arne Thomas
Andres Segovia
Brahms Johannes

and so on , but I changed Abel Carlevaro to Carlevaro Abel and Andres
Segovia to Segovia Andres, now no matter what I do (I tried everything
I could think of such as retagging, rescanning the library and the
device, copying things to one place to the other and so on) my library
shows up as:

Carlevaro Abel
Albeniz Issac
Arne Thomas
Segovia Andres
Brahms Johannes

as you see it's not sorted alphabetically. How can I get my Music
library and the music reported in my device sorted alphabetically? I
also tried evertying in preferences (in "sources" and places like
that) but to no avail.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
Barcelona