Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> Ján, Banshee doesn't use Mono.Data.Sqlite any more.  What is the
> problem you have with it?  If the .csproj files reference it, that's
> an oversight/mistake.

Yes, at least one of the projects makes a reference to
Mono.Data.Sqlite, but I haven't seen it cause a real problem, the
error MonoDevelop displays can be safely ignored, and Visual Studio
only gives a warning at compile time. I'll try to find all the
remaining references to it tonight and submit a patch.

Ján, I for one would be excited to see your WiX installer; combined
with the MSBuild script I've started working on, I think we could get
close to an automated build.

Regards,

Dustin C. Hatch
theNeverFading

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams