Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

Id also love to contribute, but I have no expieriance in automation to
speak of, and am fairly imcompitant with programming, although I
consider myself "technical".

I could help with design, graphics, testing, outlining needs of future
programs, but the bottom line is I'm not a programmer, lol.

Has anyone worked out how many of the changes needed for Windows
builds can be made directly to the git repository yet?