Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

On 1/6/2011 10:35 PM, joe greef wrote:
Doh, Linux... Never even considered that... Worked like a charm on
Linux. I'll see if it compiles on Windows next time I'm on there. Thanks.

Have you had any more success with this? I still haven't been able to get gstreamer-sharp or libbanshee to compile on Windows, so although I have a beautiful UI, it is not very useful yet.

If anyone has any tips on building libbanshee or gstreamer-sharp on Windows, it would be much appreciated. I will keep working on it myself and post what I find.

Regards,

--
Dustin C. Hatch
theNeverFading

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams