Re: [Gimp-developer] Bring back normal handling of other file formats

On 6/21/12, Tobias Oelgarte <tobias oelgarte googlemail com> wrote:

> I entirely agree with the observation that the "export" entry in the
> menu is badly positioned. It really "disappears" between the icon heavy
> "save" and "print" sections, which really seduces me to accidentally
> switch off my brain and select the "save as..." entry.

Tobias, that is an excellent observation - the heavy Save, Save as
icons (plus two options seldom used, then a line) and No icons for
Export to, Export - that would help explain why my eyes just don't
"see" the export options - they do disappear behind all the visual
competition.