Re: [Gimp-developer] Bring back normal save

On 12-06-06 12:21 PM, � wrote:
Btw, why can we "open" a JPG but not "save" a JPG, if we "export" to
JPG should we than not has "import" JPG files to keep the logic?

That does seem like an inconsistency at first but a lot of other programs just use "open" for other file formats they can read instead of import.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.