Re: [Gimp-developer] Bring back normal handling of other file formats

Graeme Gill (graeme2 argyllcms com) wrote:
> Many users will not agree [...]

And many users will (and have even on this list) agreed, that this
change makes sense.

> Certainly the utility of an image manipulation program seems impaired if
> it can't open/edit/save an image without jumping through hoops.

I think we agree that the functionality is there, it has just shifted
around in a manner that you dislike.

This discussion really boils down to a matter of taste and there are
arguments for both ways. Unfortunately in your case you're taste weighs
less than the taste of Peter to the developers.

Sorry, sometimes we can't make it right for everyone.

Bye,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/