Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

Am Samstag, den 20.02.2016, 21:59 +0100 schrieb Stig Roar Wangberg:
(...)

--
Rudolf Künzli - rudolf kunzli gmail comSkype: rudolf.kunzli

Your signature looks like this:

gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1
gpg: Signature made la. 20. feb. 2016 kl. 21.41 +0100 CET using RSA key
ID 0D20E541

Mine looks like this:

gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1
gpg: Signature made la. 20. feb. 2016 kl. 21.55 +0100 CET using RSA key
ID 7C174863
gpg: using PGP trust model

Ah, I see here, you're using a web of trust concept in GnuPG to
establish the authenticity of the binding between a public key and its
owner. Its decentralized trust model is an alternative to the
centralized trust model of a public key infrastructure (PKI), what I was
thinking of the whole time. Sorry for that ...

gpg: Good signature from "Stig Roar Wangberg <srw openmailbox org>"
gpg: binary signature, digest algorithm SHA256

Probably 'cause it's signed and trusted. And probably yours would look
like that to me too, if I were to sign and trust your key.