Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 12:12 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Perhaps the "reply to all" nag could have a configurable threshold, but
it's no big deal.

Yeah, I thought about that too, but couldn't be bothered. It's only a
prompt to make you think; it doesn't have to be precise.

Besides, the kind of person who would tweak it is the kind of person who
doesn't need to be reminded because they're perfectly capable of just
pressing the right button in the first place. Although I suppose there's
some merit in having a hidden gconf key which a sysadmin could set for
everyone...

Otherwise, I'm in agreement. I'm not sure how we proceed from here (if
there are no objections). Does Matthew now take over?

There is no 'proceed'. It's done, tested, and pushed to the git tree.
There's nothing for Matthew to doÂ.

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/log/

--
dwmw2

 Unless he can be bothered to make the threshold configurable as you
  suggest above. You could always send a patch for that yourself, if you
  really care.