Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 12:12 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Perhaps you should post your detailed proposal (including an
explanation of the nags) to the BZ page to make it more
"official" (and more likely to be seen by the Evo devels).

I just noticed you already did this before I replied. Sorry about that
(my net connection was out for several hours this morning).

poc