[Banshee-List] Read Only Drive

Hi,
I currently have my music on my home server. My desktop mounts the music via NTFS and banshee runs wonderfully. However, I would like to do something a little different for my laptop. Is it possible to mount a read only drive, so that I cannot change anything in the music folder, and still run banshee using it? I would rather not make a change from my laptop and have my desktop not incorporate the change into its database. I want the laptop to purely play my music and thats all. I would probably do this using an ssh connection since NTFS seems to dislike connecting remotely.

Thanks,
Steve