Re: [orca-list] Capital, Capital, Capital

In reality synth spelling would be preferred but the only
developer willing to listen to our crazy ideas is Jonathan so Espeak
might happen to be the only synth capable of all these goodies.

Is "alpha, bravo, charlie" spelling actually useful?
Why?

I think this is not a text-to-speech function.  Rather it's a higher
level.  It's a language dependent text-to-text function.  It's
independent of any synthesizer.