Re: Splash screens (Re: Arlo, a little QA...)

"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:
> Is not that a bit overkill? Sounds like mixing today's tip and
> about window with splash screen.

Maybe I'm just a lazy programmer, but if we could define a useful
standard splash screen that also works as the "about" dialog, I'd be
really happy. A threaded toolkit that makes re-using the splash
screen easy would be nice too. (I can get a useful splash screen
up quickly, but then it would not respond quickly to input events
if I have to interleave application initialization with event
handling.)

- Ken