Re: Splash screens (Re: Arlo, a little QA...)

Nicolas Mailhot email enst fr (2000-10-26 at 0046.14 +0200):
> A window is not a good answer because you'll allways find a
> window manager that will give it more importance than it's
> due.

I remember something about a fake window, that appears in the task
list but is not a window. Correct me if I am wrong. BTW, we should not
care about the tech part, but about idea: an informative entry in the
task list, IMO.

GSR