Re: Arlo, a little QA comment regarding your interview with linux .com

Le mer, 25 oct 2000 20:35:48, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia
Romero a écrit :

> And morally, I think we should go for opt in, please do
> not use legal
> (supposing they are worldwide) but dirty tactics. Do to
> others what
> you want others do to you (and do not take this as
> religion advice,
> but as social advice).

Same should be said about the current boom of gnome
splash-screens
(nausilus+evolution1+evolution2+gimp+gnome-startup+...).

I don't mind if tigert loves splash-screens *BUT* if every
gnome app is going to have one or more of these
splash-screen-lovers should poll their ressources to
implement a capplet controlling all these before users quit
screaming.

I'm really disapointed by the utter disrepect of user
feedback of all these organisations. People have been
pleading on this list for less, not more splashs for months,
but everyone seems more concerned of having more or bigger
splash than others these days.

--
Nicolas