Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

And to get this back on topic a bit.  We still haven't heard from
anyone who uses digests as to why they prefer to use them.

IIRC at least one digest user mentioned that s/he only sometimes read
mails from lists, which actually was the reason to chose digest. Maybe a
lot if digest users didn't notice this thread, _or_ there are simply not
many subscribers who receive digest.

Maybe Patrick simply could disable digest for testing purpose ;).

I'll wait a bit longer, mainly so I can say how long I waited if anyone
objects :-)

poc