Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 14:00 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
Please do not turn digests off.  Although I do not use
them on lists like this one, where I participate, I find them very
useful on other lists where I just want to keep up a bit and would
rather not be bothered with all the individual items coming in at
random intervals.

And once again I reiterate that we're only talking about the Evolution
list and that I don't have any influence over what other lists do.

poc