Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 02:34:26 -0600, Anton W. Schenker wrote:
(and preferably *not* top posted, although I have sadly given up on
that...Thanks Microsoft Outlook and Gmail and Yahoo mail)

When I needed to use Outlook express (I never used Outlook), I wasn't
forced to top post. I have got Yahoo/Rocketmail accounts. The
Yahoo/Rocketmail web interface doesn't force to top post. Most computer
users simply prefer top posting, the blame is on them, at least not on
Outlook express and Yahoo and I doubt that Outlook or the Gmail web
interface or mobile apps for Yahoo and Gmail enforce top positing.
You can't blame software, or web interface design for user preferences.