Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 16:04 -0400, Krzysztof Adamski wrote:
Is there an Evolution client for Android? Not all email reading is done
in Evolution.

Why do you need an Evolution for Android? I read my mail on Linux with
Evolution, on other platforms with the Google webmail, on my Android
phone and tablet with the Gmail apps. They all see the same mail. I
don't think this is unusual.

poc