Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 16:04 -0400, Krzysztof Adamski wrote:
Is there an Evolution client for Android? Not all email reading is done
in Evolution.
Why do you need an Evolution for Android? I read my mail on Linux with
Evolution, on other platforms with the Google webmail, on my Android
phone and tablet with the Gmail apps. They all see the same mail. I
don't think this is unusual.

poc
I try to only use open source applications for my email reading, Evolution, K9 on Android and Pine on Linux over ssh.

My point which you missed is that Evolution is not available everywhere, and expecting everybody to be able to filter mail based on what is available in Evolution is unreasonable.