Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 14:27 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
What I'd really like to see is a "reply publicly" operation, which is
the standard one that is used by default (the standard key binding and
the standard button), which by default "does the right thing" to
create a public reply to the message, as best as can be discovered and
interpreted by Evo based on RFC's, best practices, etc.  This "right
thing" would change based on the message being read (e.g., based on
List-Post headers).

Sure. It's really a matter of presentation rather than basic
functionality, but if it makes it easier to use I'm all for it. I don't
think this contradicts anything we've said up to now. Correct me if I'm
wrong.

[...]

A preference that lets you select your preferred default "reply
publicly" operation would be nice as well (I think we have something
like that for forward).  The values could be "Best effort" (default),
"All recipients", etc.

+1

poc