Re: Font Preferences Dialog Proposal Re: Font Configuration Applet

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:25:34 +0100, Samuel Abels wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 19:54, Andrew Johnson wrote:
>
> In case a "Font Zoom" option would relate to all fonts, this...
>
> http://debain.org/stuff/render2.png
>
> ...IMO looks more reasonable then. The "Overall Options" may also be a
> good place in case we decide to keep the DPI settings in the font
> dialog.

What if there was no "Font Zoom" option but a single zoom level which
controlled Nautilus icons, panel sizes, Metacity titlebars _and_ fonts?
Where would you put it?  Does such a setting even make sense?

--
Best Regards,  | This signature is currently under construction.
 Sebastian     | Please check back later!